30+ days ago
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. A Bachelor's degree or entry level Master's degree in occupational therapy.
2. Current licensure to practice occupational therapy from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
3. Minimum of three years of clinical experience.
4. Good organizational and time management skills to carry out responsibilities independently.
5. Good communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate team work among staff and interact with patients, medical staff and community.
1. Normal hospital and clinic environment.
2. Standing, walking, stooping, and bending 70% or more of the time.
3. Lifting and transferring patients and guarding patients during ambulation.
4. Grasping, fine hand manipulation, and repetitive hand movements more than 50% of the time.
5. Occasional exposure to blood/body fluids and infectious diseases.