Our residential and light commercial painting company is growing and we only work with reliable painters who are SERIOUS about what they do! If you want to be a painting subcontractor or employee and you are ready to receive well paid painting jobs, then please fill out this application.
SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY. We aim to keep our workers busy and develop a lasting business relationship.
GOOD WORK LEADS TO MORE WORK!
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and execute work orders in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and securely store your equipment and supplies.
- Inspect work for the highest quality.
- Maintain strict attention to detail when working at a customer’s property.
- Communicate with the customer in a friendly and respectful manner.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Prepare surfaces for painting including filling cracks, small holes and fixing joints.
- Protect surfaces with masking materials.
- Apply paint and other finishes to both interior and exterior using sprayer, brushes and rollers.
- Carpentry experience is a major plus.
- 3 - 5 years minimum RESIDENTIAL painting experience.
- Clean reliable vehicle.
- Own tools in good condition including sprayer and pressure washer.
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized and self-motivated to complete assigned tasks within allotted time frame.
- Problem solver: If plan A isn't working, then what's your plan B?
- Take responsibility to be a leader: don't pass the buck or point fingers.
- Detail-oriented and quality conscious.
- Willing to have and pass a criminal background check.
- Liability insurance and worker’s comp strongly preferred.
- FLUENT English speaking essential.
IF YOU THINK YOU'RE A GOOD MATCH, THEN:
- Please fill out this application.
- After we review your response, if you meet the criteria, we will contact you directly to schedule an interview.
- We are a company who is SERIOUS about what we do.
- Successful applicants will be on the fast track to higher level/higher paying positions.
- Please don't respond if you are not serious.
- Thank you and good luck!