Lead Product Advisor - $1,000 sign-on bonus for external candidates
Life moves fast, don’t get left behind. Training classes start soon; apply now before it’s too late!
If helping others is second nature to you, bring your passion for providing exceptional service to UnitedHealth Group. This position is a great first step for transitioning into a sales career and watching your contributions help our business to grow. At UnitedHealth Group, you’ll have a portfolio of products available that are greatly improving the life of others. Performance leads to success and your life’s best work. SM
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The UHO Team Lead Inside Product Advisor is responsible for working with the team Supervisor to execute on daily plans to drive improved sales performance from the Agents/Representatives.
- Partner with staff and other leaders to develop improvements
- Supervise, monitor, track and direct day to day staff operations
- Ensure team supports and adheres to all improvement measurements
- Work closely with manager for staff performance issues
- Work directly with customers in escalated situations
- Collaborate with other management on employee selection, career development, and training
- Maintain a positive work environment that supports a quality driven team
- Assume accountability for ensuring individual/team meet their performance metrics
- Continuous coaching of the team to ensure the individual/team performance goals are achieved
- Identify high potential staff for succession planning
- Facilitate meetings to communicate team performance goals and results; share general corporate communications; and provide a forum for surfacing opportunities and/or issues.
- Use a balanced scoreboard to manage team performance
- Provide regular performance reports to the Business manager.
- Work with other departments to promote positive customer experience and improve market share.
- Perform Human Resources duties
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of Call Center Customer Service experience
- Willing to work during the hours of operation with a set schedule (Monday - Thursday - 8am-10pm, Friday - 8am-8pm and Saturday - 9am-5:30pm)
- 1+ years of experience in team interactions and improvement methods (i.e. Coaching, Quality, Productivity)
- Currently holds a State Health Insurance License or willing to obtain State Health Insurance license within 30 days of employment
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location.
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas, In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders.
- Demonstrates the ability to teach and coach to improve sales performance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Active listener
- Demonstrates the ability to perform proficiently in a licensed agent role for UHOne.
- Full knowledge of call center processes and procedures
- Excellent product knowledge
- Must be able to work well under pressure and in ambiguous situations
- Must be able to manage workload wisely by putting effort and time where it is needed most
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities: click here.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Care, UnitedHealth Group, Health Care, Call Center, Customer service, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Coaching, #RPO, UHO1k, uhomr
About the Company
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these individuals, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 6 company. We provide an environment where you’re empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks and in return, offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. Exceeding your limits is an exceptional start to your life's best work.(SM)
Just like you, we are driven by a set of fundamental principles that are guiding our way forward. Our values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation, and performance serve as a foundation to transform health care. Are you in? Learn more about your future at UnitedHealth Group at http://careers.unitedhealthgroup.com
UnitedHealth Group Values:Just like you, we’re driven by values that are guiding our way forward:
Integrity – Honor commitments. Never compromise ethics.
Compassion – Walk in the shoes of people we serve, and those with whom we work.
Relationships – Build trust through collaboration.
Innovation – Invent the future, learn from the past.
Performance – Demonstrate excellence, in everything we do.
With these values as our foundation, and through the talents, drive and compassion of people like you, UnitedHealth Group will transform health care. And we’ll continue our evolution as a company, making an even greater positive impact on the lives of those we serve.
Consider your future at careers.unitedhealthgroup.com