Lead Restoration Technician
NorthStar Restoration Services
If you're good at solving problems, communicating with customers, enjoy helping people, have an eye for detail and prefer new challenges daily instead of the same old thing day after day- we have an opportunity for you!
We are seeking a strong leader with experience in restoration to lead our technicians and promote customer satisfaction by fulfilling the company's obligations through timely and effective delivery of our cleaning and restoration services.
If you are a motivated person, take pride in your work, are reliable to show up on a consistent basis, have a positive attitude, a passion for coming up with solutions, we want to speak with you - APPLY TODAY!
We offer a 401K match, health/dental/vision options, 1 week paid vacation the first year, 2 weeks the beginning of your 2nd year and an additional day each year after
Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record and insurable by our carrier.Compensation:
$18 - $20 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with customers
- Supervise the work of technicians to ensure efficiency and quality of services are delivered as promised
- Provide training and guidance to other technicians on company procedures, reporting, and job duties
- Complete appropriate restoration documentation on-site
- Maintain timely and effective communication with management including discussion of issues, updates, and recommendations for improvement
- Review the quality of work ensuring it meets or exceeds expectations and standards
- Take the lead on projects ensuring appropriate follow-through and timely completion of specified work
- Be a leader in attitude, attendance, core value alignment, and quality of work
- Oral and Written Communication - Speak and write clearly using appropriate vocabulary and grammar. Be positive in your communication with others and able to communicate coaching feedback in a constructive way
- Planning and Organizing - Ability to plan and organize projects, tools, talent, and timelines. Able to match talents of technicians with project scope and pay attention to the details ensuring accurate and timely completion
- Technical - Able to complete and retain the appropriate certifications and training necessary to complete all work with quality exceeding industry standards. Understand and utilize computers, software, or other means of technology to complete work effectively
- Quality Focused - Ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of thoroughness and accuracy with the ability to review and check the performance of others to ensure quality standards are met
- Education - High School Diploma, or GED equivalent
NorthStar Cleaning and Restoration, Inc. is a multi-service corporation, specializing in water/mold remediation, structural drying, odor abatement, carpet/upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, strip and wax floors, carpet repair and installation, oriental/fine rug cleaning, mattress maintenance cleaning, and green cleaning.
NorthStar provides thorough, professional cleaning service, delivering the highest quality customer service.
• 401(k) with matching
• Health insurance with matching
• Dental insurance with matching
• Vision insurance with matching