Leasing Agent-Property Management
Little Rock, AR
RESIDENTIAL LEASING CONSULTANT-PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
VineBrook Homes is an internally managed real estate investment company, focused on acquiring, renovating, leasing and operating single-family homes as rental properties. An early investor and developer of the Single-Family Rental home (SFR) asset class, we commenced operations in late 2007. Our proven, yield-focused investment strategy targets a unique opportunity building a portfolio of workforce SFR assets in key secondary and tertiary markets. Our growing SFR REIT portfolio is currently comprised of approximately 14,000 homes. VineBrook Homes is undergoing a major expansion of its strategy, expecting to drive toward 25,000+ homes.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Residential Leasing Consultant is responsible for the leasing and marketing of our single-family rental homes (SFRH). They must also maintain a positive relationship with our current and future residents while providing excellent customer service. The ideal candidate is a team player who is experienced in customer service, is organized, and is highly self-motivated.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages leads, follows-up on inquires, and markets homes to minimize vacancy
- Schedule and complete showings to prospective residents
- Pre-qualify residents and secure applications
- Providing customer service to current residents
- Create lease agreements and file completed paperwork
- This is a full time position working 40 hours per week (Minimum).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES EXPECTED FOR THIS POSITION
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Exceptional Written and Oral Communication skills
- Proficient using computers and property management software
- Daily travel in the local market for showings during business hours, vehicle stipend is provided for those who qualify.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One to Three years' previous experience in customer service, hospitality,
- Fair Housing Certification or willingness to obtain
PREFFERED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Experience using YARDI Software
- Valid driver's license
- Pass a Motor Vehicle, Credit, and Criminal background check
- Pass a Drug Screen
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer industry leading competitive wages with a generous commission structure and benefits. Comprehensive training is offered to all employees, with additional education offered to those interested in greater opportunities. The position includes a base rate, a commision rate of $100 per leased home and monthly vehicle allowance/stipend.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of the job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. We are also a Drug Free Work Place. Qualified applicants will also be required to pass a drug screening before receiving an offer or beginning employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.