Come work for Direct Care Staffing where our valued CNA's are a member of our dedicated healthcare team who work under the supervision of a nurse and perform various personal care services with compassion and professionalism to meet our client’s needs in a skilled nursing facility. We have immediate openings for days, nights and weekends. Starting wage is competitive, start dates are immediately available and schedules are flexible.
HIRING FOR ALL SHIFTS
Here's why Caregivers like to work for us:
- WEEKLY PAY!!!
- Direct deposit
- Employee referral bonus program
- CEU training at no cost to the employee
- Major Holidays pay time and a half
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Assist facility clients with daily living activities (ADL)
- Answer call lights as needed
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and facility staff for best care opportunities
- Maintain strong companionship
- 1 years of FACILITY experience is required
- Active CNA certificate in good standing with the State of Texas
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work under the direction of supervising nurse
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug tests
- Must have valid Texas driver’s license, auto insurance & dependable vehicle
CALL OR TXT NOW (940)535-5273 !!!