Sanford Federal, Inc. (Sanford Federal) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Job Title: Librarian
Based at: Washington, DC.
Job Summary: Sanford Federal is looking for an experienced Librarian who will perform library and archives tasks primarily.
- Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following requirements
- 3-4 years of equivalent full-time experience as a professional librarian.
- A Masterâ€™s Degree in Library Science (MLS) from a college or university accredited by the American Library Association (ALA)
- Duties: the candidate will be responsible for,
- Metadata Creation and Maintenance Services.
- Reference and Research Services, Customer Service.
- Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Services
- Bibliometric Analysis of NOAA Publications
- Scientific writing, copy editing, manuscript approvals.
- Library Outreach
- Maintenance and Upkeep of Library Collections, Metrics
- Archival Tasks
- Property Accountability/Property Contact
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR