Licensed Clinical Manager
Priority Health HR
Full Job Description
At our new behavioral health agency we believe alcoholism and chemical dependency are diseases that require an individual's continuous commitment to recovery over the course of his or her life. We're currently looking for a Clinical Manager to development and maintain treatment programing while assisting the Clinical Director in developing and maintaining Agency-wide substance abuse treatment programs in the Cleveland area.
Essential functions of this job include, but are not limited to:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively orients and trains supervised employees in job duties.
- Conducts effective and timely performance evaluations and processes paperwork appropriately for supervised employees.
- Effectively addresses disciplinary issues with supervised employees; accurately and thoroughly documents and processes disciplinary actions in a timely manner and in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Processes payroll and handles time card issues for supervised employees.
- Oversees the delivery of substance abuse services in the assigned areas.
- Collaborates with the Clinical Director in the supervision of assigned employees in an effective manner.
- Communicates policy decisions to the supervisors and coordinators of the assigned region in an effective manner. Disseminates program policies and procedures pertinent to the delivery of program services.
- Assists in the development of program goals and objectives. Develops systems to evaluate goal attainment.
- Designs, develops, and coordinates management of programs and projects for implementation of treatment objectives with consideration of Agency and departmental needs, considerations of staff input and suggestions, and with approval of the Clinical Director/EVP.
- Identifies ongoing quality assurance and improvement issues and implements necessary procedures.
- Monitors the provision of services to ensure that services are provided in accordance with current audit standards and practices are compatible with existing contracts.
- Keeps the Clinical Director/EVP informed of programming needs and problems.
- Participates in decisions regarding the hiring, retention, and dismissal of assigned staff.
QUALIFICATIONS: Masterâ€™s Degree preferred with an independent license that allows the Clinical Manager to diagnose substance use and mental health disorders (LISW or LCPP) and two (2) years of supervisory experience required. LICDC with an LPC or LSW and eligible for LPCC/LISW within one (1) year of hire and three (3) years of supervisory experience will be considered.
Salary Range: $83,200.00-$97,760.00 (based on licensure and experience)
Full Time Benefits Package includes:
- Medical Insurance and Prescription Card
- Paid Hospital Days
- Eight Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 10 Vacation Days per year
- 15 Personal-Sick Days per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program and Incentives, including FitThumb Wellness App.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
******GREAT COMPENSATION AND ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!
This employer, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $83,200.00 - $97,760.00 per year
- Addiction Medicine
- LISW or LPCC (Required)
Powered by JazzHR