FAMILY-OWNED COMPANY NEEDS LICENSED ELECTRICIANS!
Our client has been in business for over 20 years and proudly services residences and businesses throughout the San Gabriel Valley area. They provide a wide variety of high-quality electrical services and set the industry standard with the quality service they provide. Their goal is to always maximize customer satisfaction. If you are a licensed electrician that takes pride in their work and wants to work with a winning team apply today.
Requirements for the Licensed Electrician:
- You must be a California Journeyman or Master Electrician
- 3-5 yearsâ€™ experience in residential service
- Home Improvement Salesperson license (preferred, we can help you obtain)
- 4 years of related experience including customer service/customer relations
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on residential electrical systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with, (but not limited to) receptacles and switches, all conventional wiring methods, conduit bending, electrical panel and service upgrades (overhead and underground), circuit breakers (including AFCI and GFCI), etc.
- Experience with: automatic generators, lighting control, relays and automation, etc. is a plus.
- All technicians are drug tested and background checks are conducted prior to employment
Some of the work you will be doing and other Responsibilities:
- Installing or replacing Electric Vehicle Charging batteries/stations
- Installing home automation systems
- Proving home inspections for electrical safety issues
- Wiring/rewiring homes and businesses
- Installing, replacing, or troubleshooting indoor and outdoor lighting
- Installing electrical panel projects
- Installing surge protection
- Installing, providing maintenance on generators
- Diagnosing and repairing electrical systems and leading customers to informed and confident buying decisions
- Maintaining communication with dispatch, managers, parts and installation teams
- Keeping your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keeping your truck inventory up to date
- Properly completing paperwork
- Joining the On Call Rotation
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance.
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Having or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this!
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
- Completing all general electrical in-home, service calls
- Showing yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business
Benefits for the Licensed Electrician:
- Company truck
- 401K with match
- PTO and Sick Pay
- Unlimited earning potential
- Tool Allowance
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.
Powered by JazzHR