Licensed Massage Therapist
Hiatus Spa + Retreat
About Hiatus Spa + Retreat
We believe that spa services should be a part of self-maintenance and self-love. Everything we do at Hiatus- from our unique pricing, to services, to our hours of operation, reflect the mission of letting people live a spa life! Eight locations across Texas, six years on Inc. 5000's fastest-growing companies, and an innovative spa subscription model, Hiatus Spa + Retreat is a fresh, full-service spa that has changed the wellness industry.
We’re powered by products with real, green ingredients and a high-touch experience, our personalized approach to wellness is driven by the view that regular relaxation should be an empowering part of a healthy, happy lifestyle.
Licensed Massage Therapist
Experience and Requirements
- Active Massage License required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in spa, up to 2 years preferred
- Availability on weekends and evenings
Essentials Duties and Skills
- Mange clients and members through online platform (MindBody)
- Record detailed notes about our guests including, allergies, medications, preferences, etc.
- Maintain a courteous and professional correspondence with our guests like following up with thank you notes
- Participate in sales and marketing events and pop-ups
- Must be able to kneel for extended period of time
- Must have a servant’s heart
- Be open-minded and embrace change
- Enjoy learning and growing
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for FT employees
- Opportunity for raises every six months based on performance
- Competitive, commission and performance-based pay at average $59 on a 60-minute deep tissue massage (inclusive of commission and gratuity.) with monthly bonus opportunities based on 2+ years of experience
- 100% of gratuity earned...no deductions for merchant processing or other “helpers"
- Discounts on products and services
- We give you everything you need to do your job, just show up!
- On going internal and eternal education like CEU training reimbursement allowances for pre-approved trainings
- A membership base (H-Circle) of 10,000+ people who utilize monthly treatments
- Flexible scheduling, part or full-time with focus on evenings and weekends
- A clean, green work environment. No artificial nail dust, grade B oils and cremes, or toxic cleaning agents
- A focus on community and fundraising for causes near and dear to our hearts (clean water for all, cancer, furry friends, and children)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $23.00 - $57.00 per hour
We are happy to report that we have completed our Hiatus COVID-19 Safety Program—built in consultation with multiple medical doctors—and a properly-trained team to protect our members and guests. We will continue to practice COVID safety protocol.