Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa of Greenville SC is seeking a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) that is enthusiastic, and loves the art of helping clients restore, relax and refresh. Reliability and professionalism are a necessity. Located off Woodruff Rd next to Academy Sports, our location has been open for 9 years. We pride ourselves on creating an excellent work environment and unmatched client experience.
Our company also offers an Employee Rewards Program, Medical Insurance and Paid Time Off. Below are some additional details regarding the position.
Benefits and Perks:
- Attractive Compensation Plans with tremendous growth opportunities (Commissions, Monthly Bonus Incentives)
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Rewards Program
- Established Book of Business
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Flexible Scheduling
- All Supplies Provided
- CEU and Liability Insurance Reimbursement
Licensed Massage Therapist Job Responsibilities
- Design specific sessions based on client's individual needs.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele through promoting member referrals and memberships.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Maintain detailer treatment records.
Licensed Massage Therapist Job Requirements:
- Must adhere to state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, spa management and spa staff.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Knowledge of Swedish Massage required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred (Neuromuscular, Myofascial, Trigger Point, Pre-natal, Craniosacral, Deep Tissue).
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.