Licensed Massage Therapist - Hill Country Galleria | Bee Cave
milk + honey Spa and Salon
Austin, TX, US
30+ days ago
milk + honey's core Four Principles remain an ever-present foundational part of our processes, culture, and growth.
Care. Be kind, compassionate, and listen to one another.
Thrive. Enjoy what you do and push yourself to improve.
Inspire. Surprise, delight, and go above and beyond.
Simplify. Do more with less.
milk + honey offers our massage therapists the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Affordable health, dental and vision plans
- Paid vacation
- Matching 401k plan
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Generous discounts on treatments and products
Essential Massage Therapist Duties
- Perform a wide range of massage and body treatments including, swedish, deep tissue, sports and prenatal massage
- Obtain client health history through the use of client intake forms, assessing problems and conditions and consulting with clients about recommended treatments
- Record detailed notes for all clients including contraindications, allergies, medications, formulations and treatment preferences
- Maintain correspondence with clients by writing thank you notes following their visit
- Participate in sales and marketing events both inside and outside the spa
- Stay up-to-date and educated on spa retail lines and actively promoting products to clients
- Completing side work, open and closing duties as directed by the Department Head or Manager
- Dedication to staying up to date on current licensing changes and abide by all rules and regulations associated with licensure
- Position requires a great deal of mobility, including walking, and lifting up to 20 lbs
- State of Texas Massage Therapy License
- Must have schedule availability to include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Natural ability to sell and educate clients on products and treatments