Licensed Massage Therapist/Reiki Therapist Contract or Per Diem
Continuum Care of Broward
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Job Title/Position: Licensed Massage Therapist/Reiki Therapist
Reports To:Clinical Director
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Continuum Care of Broward Co. is seeking out a warm-hearted, empathetic, licensed massage therapist with a strong desire to help others in need of comfort and pain relief to join our dynamic and ever-growing hospice team. The Massage Therapist is responsible for the provision of massage therapy to hospice clients on an as-needed basis and as appropriate with physicians order. Massage Therapists will travel to the location of the hospice patients to perform services, reporting back to RN Case Manager and family/caregivers afterwards. Services are charted in EMAR system after each visit for the patient's records.
- Successful completion of Florida State Massage Regulatory Board and Exam Licensure Process
- Current FL State Massage Therapy License
- Prefer 2 years of massage therapy experience, but will consider less for stronger candidates.
- Prefer current CPR certification
- Hospice experience preferred, but not required