Licensed Massage Therapist
White Plains, NY
SIGN ON BONUSES AVAILABLE!
Stretchlab is currently seeking Fitness & Body Work Professionals to grow our team of innovative Flexologists. StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. If you are looking to join a fun, collaborative team and expand your education, look no further! Every Flexologist goes through our proprietary Flexologist Training Program to learn how to give an amazing assisted stretch. We're so confident in our method that we cover the cost of training for all of our Flexologists- that's a $1500 value! Whether you are looking to join us part or full time, we have schedules to fit most needs!
All of our Flexologists have access to continuing education, accrued sick time, stretch benefits, discounts, EAP, 401k and our Full Time employees also have access to medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a host of other offerings. Stretchlab is committed to professional growth. Leaders within our organization have the ability to grow into other roles such General Manager, Lead Flexologist- overseeing a team of Flexologists or into our Master Flex role- teaching and training the next generation of Flexologists.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions as well as group stretch classes for up to 6 clients
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab policies and safety rules
- Customize sessions to meet clients needs and goals
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Educate clients on the benefits of assisted stretching
- Assist sales associates and Studio Manager with studio tour and sales as needed
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must â€“ passion for stretching, mobility and flexibility
- Preferred background:
- Massage Therapist
- Athletic Trainer
- Personal Trainer
- Physical Therapist
- Pilates or Yoga Instructor
- Dance Instructor
- Experience working in a fitness/health environment where you provide hands-on training with client
- Fitness certification required (1 year minimum body work experience)
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people.
- Fantastic communication skills
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals.
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies
- Must be available to go through our 70 hour Flexologist Training Program, which includes 20-30 hours of online tutorials and 2 days of in-person training followed by 3 days hands-on training (you will be compensated for this time)
- Part & Full Time Available- must be available for a minimum of 15 hours/week
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our company does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Powered by JazzHR