Licensed Obstetrician / Physician
Fort Washakie, WY
Sanford Federal (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Job Title: Licensed Obstetrician / Physician
Based at: Fort Washakie, WY
Job Summary: Sanford Federal is looking for a Licensed Obstetrician / Physicianto perform Medical services in Fort Washakie, WY. We are looking for a candidate Our ideal candidate succeeds at providing relevant work experience, also, demonstrates an adequate education and background in this field, and fully capable of accomplishing his duties in such an effective and efficient manner.
- Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following requirements.
- Must be a licensed Obstetrician, Physician with OB Training,
- Must have privileges for obstetrical and surgical services at local hospitals.
- Duties: the candidate will be responsible for:
- Must attend at least one clinic per week for at least 3 hours with the Nurse Practitioner or Nurse Midwife.
- Shall take a history and perform an appropriate examination.
- Shall make a verbal report to a Government physician and shall further make a written consultation in the patientâ€™s Electronic Health Record. The written consultation shall include the findings, impression, and recommendations about the management.
- Shall be available for consultation by telephone and shall give recommendations to the Government physicians about management of patients seen between clinics, at no charge to the Government.
- The candidate is responsible for the care of the patient, the preferred procedure is telephone notification and request for the authorization by an IHS physician.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR