Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant PTA PRN
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Physical Therapy Assistant today at LewisGale Hospital - Pulaski.
At LewisGale Hospitals,we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the LewisGale Pulaskifamily! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Physical Therapy Assistant to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
What would you do in this role?
As a Physical Therapy Assistant, you would be responsible for providing a full range of physical therapy services including therapeutic interventions in our team environment.You would also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement, problem-solving, and productivity enhancement.
- You will communicate with the primary physical therapist and other members of the medical team regarding patient’s progress, needs and discharge planning.
- Treat patients according to plan using conventional treatments methods using therapeutic modalities, while also applying critical thinking skills and potential alternatives to recommend to primary physical therapist.
- You will apply oxygen if needed per physician’s order.
- Initiate and document patient teaching including family and/or significant others.
- Associates Degree from an accredited program.
- State Licensure as Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Experience in an acute care hospital preferred.
Welcome to LewisGale Hospital Pulaski, a 92-bed hospital where we are a partner in patient healthcare – always putting patient needs first. Our advanced medical technology and highly skilled, compassionate medical professionals deliver the highest quality patient care – nationally recognized based on our patient outcomes. Our hospital is also home to the LewisGale Regional Cancer Center Pulaski– ranked in the top 10% of cancer centers in the country for HCA, our parent company. We are also an accredited chest pain center, providing life-saving care when you need it most.
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World’s Most Ethical Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated %243.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your resume today to join our community of caring!