Wesley Village is currently hiring Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) for Full-Time Evening (3:00-11pm) opportunities.
**New and increased rates for 2021! This position now starts at $22.00/hour**
United Methodist Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
What will I do?
- Provide general nursing care to residents
- Supervise the daily nursing activities performed by CNA and non-licensed staff
- Complete nursing assessments
- Establish and follow care plans
- Identify and document resident problems, symptoms, behavioral changes and deviations from normal
- Follow all policies as outlined
What do I need for this role?
- Current and valid LPN license in PA
- Competency, skills, and techniques necessary to care for residents' needs as identified through assessments and described in plan of care
What makes Wesley Village and United Methodist Homes unique?
- We are a faith-based nonprofit organization, committed to serving the community since 1958, and adhering to our mission of providing a wide range of senior living services with truly exceptional care and compassion.
- We have two PA locations in Pittston and Tunkhannock as well as 2 locations in the Binghamton, NY-area - all providing senior care options and opportunities for career growth!
- We recognize our success depends on committed staff members. We offer a comprehensive, affordable benefit program which includes spousal and family coverage:
- Competitive pay rates
- Incentive compensation programs
- Health insurance plan with Wellness program options
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 403B retirement plan with a generous employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Forgiveness for RNs and LPNs
- Employee referral incentive