Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We have an immediate need for a Licensed Practical Nurse for a 6+ month contract in Phoenix, AZ. The primary purpose of this role is to perform specialized nursing functions, including administering medications, therapeutic treatments, providing extensive patient care, participating in the planning, implementation, and overall nursing care evaluation.
- Provides healthcare to patients inside the Maricopa County Jails
- Performs standard nursing procedures as ordered
- Provides health-related education as appropriate to patient needs
- Administers medication and completes related pharmacological procedures
- Collects data for assessment of care needs, reports findings, and delivers appropriate nursing interventions under the direction of a Registered Nurse or Health Care provider
- Monitors patient’s progress and reports outcomes
- Intravenous Infusion Therapy/Venipuncture certification
- Unrestricted AZ LPN license
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a LPN
U.S citizen or Green Card only. No 3rd party candidates. This is a W2 role.
If qualified, interested, and available (or know of somebody who is), please send an updated resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Comcentric provides Executive Search, Staffing and Consulting services, primarily for IT, Security, PeopleSoft and other ERP disciplines, across a variety of verticals. We have a strong competency in Security IT, PeopleSoft, Oracle EBS, Netsuite, BMC Remedy, SAP, JD Edwards, Siebel, Salesforce SFDC, Java and .Net/Sharepoint. Recently we were named #1 Best Place to work in Colorado and the 2nd Fastest Growing Company in our State by the Denver Business Journal. Comcentric has also been named 3x to the Inc Magazine 5000 fastest growing companies list.