Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse
Marathon Health is seeking a part-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) who has knowledge and experience in primary care and preventative services to treat and work with employees and families at their on-site corporate health and wellness center in Midland, TX.
This is a 20 hour per week position with excellent compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), FSA, HSA, CME assistance, life and disability, paid time off and holidays.
Weekly Schedule: Monday & Tuesday 7:30AM-4:30PM Friday 7:30AM-11:30AM
If you are an LPN/LVN who wants to work in a setting that emphasizes prevention, wellness, and patient involvement, we want to talk with you! Join a health care organization where the emphasis is on health outcomes, not patient volume and billing.
About Marathon Health
Marathon Health (www.marathon-health.com) is one of the nationâ€™s leading providers of employer-based health services. We serve businesses throughout the United States, providing a different kind of healthcare program that focuses on total population health management and health risk reduction.
Marathon Health promotes a culture of health and wellness in everything we do. It is for this reason we seek to hire individuals who embrace wellness and model healthy behaviors in their own lives. We are proud to be a drug and tobacco free company. We value the richness diversity brings to our workforce and are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and provider (EOE). The selected candidate must pass a criminal background check and drug test.
The Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse is responsible for supporting both the front and back office, including greeting and rooming patients, scheduling, answering phones, taking vitals, drawing blood, administering vaccines, and providing additional clinical support wherever needed. Maintaining a collaborative relationship with the centerâ€™s staff is a key ingredient to success in this position.Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical LPN/LVN experience, preferably with primary care
- Phlebotomy/venipuncture and Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience required
- Attention to detail, ability to communicate effectively with patients and strong computer skills required
- You should want to work in an environment where health education and outreach is important to you and challenges you to make a difference.
Marathon Health COVID-19 Testing & Vaccination Policy
- As of October 4, 2021, Marathon Health will require all employees (excluding PRN employees) to obtain and provide the results of a weekly COVID-19 test for each week during which they are scheduled to work, unless they have provided proof of vaccination. COVID-19 vaccinated employees will not require weekly testing as long as they submit their vaccination records.
- Per state laws in California, New York, Washington and Oregon, all employees working in our health centers in those states must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.