First National Bank Texas
El Paso, TX
* Develop business relationships with local Real Estate agents and Builders
* Manage territory of First National Bank Texas and First Convenience banks; educate employees of FCM mortgage programs
* Develop contacts with Banks partner store management team
* Take customer loan applications, including pulling credit
* Conduct presentations to include First Time Home Buyer Seminars, realtor sales meetings, product training, etc.
* Communicate with borrowers and real estate agents throughout the loan process
* Issue and explain pre-qualification letters, disclosures and all other initial compliance documentation for borrower; includes Good Faith Estimates, Truth-In-Lending and APR
* Depending on location and business need, this position may serve as a general office manager. Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, general correspondence, supply maintenance, and clerical staff schedules.
* This position may also serve as acting liaison between position locations and corporate management regarding office incidents, business needs, and client concerns.
* Travel as needed to meet business needs
* Other duties as assigned
Position level will be dependent upon internal and external experience
* Must be able to remain in a sitting and/or standing position for extended periods of time
* Requires ability to operate a computer and other office machinery
* Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
FCBI is an equal opportunity employer.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* 2 or more years of recent mortgage origination experience
* Knowledge of VA, FHA and conventional mortgage loan programs
* Knowledge of running LP, DU Underwriting Systems
* Experience with Ellie Mae mortgage originating and processing software
* Self motivation and capable of working from a home office with limited supervision
* Ability to review and understand credit reports
* Ability to organize and prioritize
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Comfortable working in a commission only environment
* Must successfully pass background investigation according to company policy
* Must be able to get along with co-workers and work effectively in a team environment
About the Company
First National Bank Texas
First National Bank Texas (FNBT), First Convenience Bank (FCB), Fort Hood National Bank (FHNB), First Community Mortgage (FCM), and First Community Services (FCS) continue to thrive. Founded as First National Bank of Killeen in 1901, FNBT has been serving the community for over 120 years.
FNBT has become an industry leader in in-store banking. In the last ten years, we’ve steadily expanded our locations to over 330 banking centers and 340 Gold Key Network* ATMs across Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and Arkansas.
FNBT maintains a grassroots principle. We remain committed to providing a combination of modern convenience and old-fashioned service.
Why Choose Us?
Here in the FNBT family, we are fiercely proud of our past and excited about our bright future. Independently owned and operated with over 330 locations and 3100 employees state-wide, we offer growth and advancement in a fun and fast-paced environment.
We offer many advantages to our team members, some of the most notable benefits include:
•Opportunities for advancement
•Performance incentive pay
•Personal and vacation pay
We are pleased you have considered advancing your career with us!