30+ days ago
Delray Beach, FL
How it all began
Tracy Buskirk has been working in the Medical Spa industry since 2008, where she helped create another medical spa in Jupiter. After leaving there a few years later, discovering her true passion in the arena of medical spa treatments and the people surrounding it. The passion lead to the only option, and that was to open her own medical spa and the concept of bringing medically supervised skin health treatments into a spa environment with a passion for customer service. Nagada Med Spa became a reality.
Entering the medical spa arena with treatments performed, safety, integrity, and efficacy. Dedicated to clients, Nagada Med Spa prides itself on helping people find their inner beauty – so they can look better, feel better, be better.
Nagada MedSpa offers clients quality treatments with affordable prices, unsurpassed treatment efficacy, and the highest regard for personal safety.
Inspiration comes not only from natural external beauty, but also from the beauty within.
As a medical spa, our focus is to demonstrate strong integrity in the patient centered approach. We believe in “letting our customers” lead the way towards the common goal of making you look and feel happier, healthier, and rejuvenated.
At Nagada Medical Spa, we offer a number of safe and effective cosmetic procedures to our patients
Men and women of all ages find comfort and relaxation at our medical spa, where you’ll experience the highest quality service. Our spa features state-of-the-art equipment as well as a tranquil, peaceful atmosphere, and our knowledgeable staff is devoted to your needs.
It is our deepest desire to bring forth good health, beauty, and wellness to all who enter Nagada Medical Spa.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer/Artist with 2-4years experience to work on apparel, digital and print projects. The Designer will sit on the creative team, reporting to the Design Director and will also work closely with the Marketing, Retail and Digital teams. The ideal candidate understands the brand, is creative, collaborative and a critical thinker. Should be flexible, hard-working and have attention to detail even when working on tight deadlines.
· Produce print and/or digital collateral based on the creative direction provided and maintain the creative integrity of the brand.
· Produce high quality assets in a fast-paced, high-volume environment under supervision of the design team.
· Adhere to brand standards, using approved fonts, logos and graphics defined in the brand guidelines. Responsible for quality control in this area.
· Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for printing and digital applications.
· Assist in organizing, monitoring, archiving, and maintaining files on One-drive.
· Consults with design team to streamline production goals and ensure consistency across deliverables.
· Perform other duties as may be assigned.
· Education: Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Years of Related Experience: 3+ years related experience.
· Expertise in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
· Ability to work under tight deadlines and high-level multi-tasking to take project from concept through completed production.
· Demonstrated eye for design and typography.
· Ability to work within templates and brand standards.
· Advanced skills in layout and print production (preparing files for a sheet-fed press and a digital press).
· Excellent communication, project management and customer service skills.
· Ability to work with a team and independently.
· 401(k) matching
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance