Distinctive Home Care
Fort Buchanan, PR
Distinctive Home & Health Care is a leading provider of healthcare to serve military installations across the United States. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing the highest quality of service and support for each one of our clients.
Distinctive Home Care is currently seeking to hire a full time Licensed Practical Nurse at Fort Buchanon.Responsibilities:
- Initiate, perform and complete assigned duties in providing care to variable patient populations.
- Complete assigned patient care based on the patientsâ€™ conditions, use judgment in selecting the appropriate order and sequence of procedures and treatments, and accurately recognize, report and record relevant patient information.
- Observe, identify and respond to the patientâ€™s needs for care, including medication, equipment-assisted care and patient/family education.
- Prepare and administer prescribed medications (oral, topical, subcutaneous, intramuscular and/or intravenous) and perform treatments according to established policies/procedures.
- Must complete an accredited LPN program
- Must have at least two years of experience working as an LPN preferably in a pain clinic setting or experience in pain treatment
- Must possess an LPN license
- Must have BLS certification-American Heart Association
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.