LUXURY DAY SPA MASSAGE THERAPIST
The Woodhouse Day Spa - Grand Rapids
Grand Rapids, MI
Grand Rapids, MI
30+ days ago
FULL- AND PART-TIME MASSAGE THERAPISTS: THE WOODHOUSE DAY SPA, GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN
************ $ 1,500 SIGNING BONUS FOR ALL FULL-TIME MASSAGE THERAPISTS ************************** $ 500 OR $ 1,000 SIGNING BONUS FOR ALL PART-TIME MASSAGE THERAPISTS (BASED ON HOURS) **************
Who We Are:
We’ve always had a passion for indulgent spa experiences, and, finally, a true luxury day spa is coming to Grand Rapids. We chose The Woodhouse Day Spa because it is the leader in creating affordable luxury experiences across the United States. We believe everyone needs a place to RELAX and unplug for a few hours. At Woodhouse, we specialize in more than 70 unique treatments to allow for the ultimate in self-care.
Woodhouse is unique in the Grand Rapids market because we concentrate on delivering exceptional spa services in a one-of-a-kind environment that will REFRESH our visitors inside and out. Clients come in to forget about the outside world and RENEW their spirits—and it’s our goal to always deliver. If it isn’t perfect, it is free!
Our luxury spa opened in September of 2018 and we need skilled full- and part-time massage therapists to join our distinguished team. That’s where you come in. If you enjoy a calm, pleasant atmosphere while providing go-the-extra-mile service and treatments, please keep reading.
Who You Are:
Do you have the desire to work in the most luxurious spa in West Michigan? Are you compassionate, enthusiastic, and driven by excellence? Are you friendly and people-pleasing? Do you enjoy a decadent spa experience as much as we do? If this sounds like you, we need to talk!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Perform consistent, top-of-the-line massages and body treatments for our guests following our award-winning protocols.
- Fully prepare every treatment based on our defined criteria.
- Educate our guests on the benefits of the service performed and recommend products to all guests for home use.
- Enthusiastically advocate for additional Woodhouse Spa services and provide enhanced treatments.
- Act as a steward of The Woodhouse Brand, ensuring all treatment areas are prepared to Woodhouse standards.
- Assist in other areas when not in treatment sessions. That means a willingness to do any and every task that will provide a phenomenal guest experience and help make our business a success.
Skills and Qualifications You Need:
- Current and valid state license for massage therapy.
- Previous experience working in a spa or therapy center preferred.
- Eagerness to learn about our spa’s specific massage and body treatment offerings, and a desire to improve skills by attending continuing education classes.
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and sales skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs.
- Willingness to enjoy frequent, free massages, mani/pedis, and facials to understand the benefits of treatment options and communicate our goals to RELAX – REFRESH – RENEW.
- This position requires an employee to stand for long periods of time and the stamina to perform treatments 5-8 times per day.
Full- and part-time opportunities. Requires the availability to work weekends and evenings.
Guaranteed minimum hourly pay and/or pay per service program whichever is higher. Our compensation program is unique and allows you to maximize your earning potential based on your performance. Full-time therapists make 55K to 70K, it is up to you how high your income can grow.