On-Board Services is assisting one of the largest Chemical Manufacturing Companies with a search for Machine Operators For 1st ShiftAPPLY NOW!
We will contact you immediately if you are selected to move forward.
Position: Machine OperatorsDuration: 12 Month Assignment
Schedule: Monday to Saturday 1st Shift (Work only 5 days during week) 8am to 5pm
Pay Rates: 1st shift $17.25Client Location: Fortune 500 Client in Hillsdale, MI 49242Benefits: ACA Compliant Medical InsuranceScreenings: Candidates cannot begin an assignment without successful drug and background clearancesQualifications:
- Must have experience operating machinery
- Drive to learn and work safely in a growing industry (Business is expected to triple by End of Year)
- Attention to detail
- Manufactory experience is preferred
- Ability to push, pull, and lift to 32- 50lbs depending on position
- Mechanical aptitude is very helpful
- Forklift experience preferred but not required for those with drive to learn
- Electro-static dissipative (ESD) steel toed safety shoes are required
- High school diploma or GED is not required but preferred
- The location makes industrial adhesives used in the automotive industry.
- In this job you’ll package and place items on skids using a lift assist and take the materials to Shipping with a forklift.
- You’ll also get product with forklift to set up the line for the machine operator, dump out dumpsters, and use a forklift to obtain raw materials to set up the production line.
- You will also train to operate the tube filling machines.
- Experience performing warehouse operations duties including moving/storing/inventorying/labeling of product/supplies/equipment, etc. Using equipment such as fork lifts, storage equipment, etc. to move/store materials. Candidates will need to be high energy and show interest in learning and growing.
• Ability to perform jobs in accordance with strict safety rules.
• Possess the ability to follow rules and procedures.
• Fork truck operator certification with at least 1 year experienceAdditional Responsibilities:
- General cleaning of the facility
- Once trained, operate a forklift to stage raw materials for plant use
- Unload raw material
- Operate process equipment
- Perform tasks according to documented Standardized Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Working with all departments in Operations to complete necessary work
- Adhere to all safety policies and wear proper personal protective equipment
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, New Jersey along with Regional Offices in New Castle, Delaware, and Raleigh, North Carolina.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.Job Description