Magnolia House Bartender - Full Time - Harrah's Gulf Coast
- Make sure that all bar tables are set completely and cleaned both before and after shift.
- Acknowledge guests immediately with a smile
• Greets and occasionally seats guest by their name when known and makes them feel welcome and special.
- Make sure all areas are clean and free of debris.
- Assist other bartenders with making drinks when needed
- Writes food and beverage orders.
- Inputs orders into computer; expedite drink order from bar and serves to customer; picks up food orders from kitchen area and serves to customers.
- Ensure food order is correct before serving to the guests
- Deliver table set-ups with food order and clear away in a timely manner.
- Keep bar stocked with proper necessities i.e. ice, glasses, beer, etc
- Maintain bar tables throughout service, clearing dishes between courses and empty glassware as necessary.
- Memorize table numbers and run food for bar orders when needed
- Assist in flipping tables in dining room when applicable.
- Acts as a role model to other employees and always presents self as a credit to Harrah's and encourages others to do the same.
Caesars Entertainment is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents. Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Affiliates of Caesars also own the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family's success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and value with guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates are committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Team members of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Ownership every day. Our mission "We inspire grown-ups to play" fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
Caesars Entertainment will engage in an interactive process and make reasonable accommodations, as required by law, for individuals with disabilities or to accommodate pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, or where a conflict exists between the position and an individuals' religious beliefs or practices.
The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the position.
The Company reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Magnolia House Bartender is responsible for providing friendly, excellent service to every guest who approaches the bar. The bartender is responsible for preparing drinks for customers and restaurant servers as well as take tables and food orders within the bar.