- Supervises and coordinates daily activities of employees to ensure safe and effective operations.
- Monitors and enforces safe working habits in accordance with OSHA/TSA/DOT/USPS regulations, Unifi policies and safety procedures, and all applicable laws.
- Responsible for shift schedule to include: workstation assignments, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignments, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
- Enforces company policies and procedures, including disciplinary action, and promotes Unifi policies on Equal Employment Opportunity, professional conducts, and diversity initiatives and investigates and responds to employee relations issues in a timely manner.
- Communicates with manager concerning ay problems or issues.
- Schedules and conducts shift meetings.
- Assists in the administration of payroll; completes shift paperwork and performs other administrative functions.
- Performs job duties of assigned shift (i.e., flight plans, weather reports, passenger lists, aircraft fuel communication, manages the turnaround of an aircraft from arrival to departure, respond to emergencies, records and maintain logs and reports of dispatch information, etc.).
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this position.
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Valid In-State Driver’s License.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10 year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete ramp and SIDA training to obtain airport authority identification security.
High School diploma or GED.
Four+ years of relevant experience.
Relevant Supervisory experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to create a passionate and efficient workforce.
- Able to effectively resolve employee conflicts.
- Ability to apply creative solutions that have a positive impact on results.
You will need to have flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays and overtime. We operate in a shift bid environment.