Role: Maintenance Coordinator
Location: Oakton, VA
Job Type: Temp to hire
Contract Duration: 30 days with possibility of extension
Pay Rate: $16/hr
Start Date: ASAP
WHO WE ARE
AG Globe Services is one of the major providers of clinical and non-clinical healthcare staffing across the United States.
We work with Clinical and Non-Clinical professionals to be deployed at Long- Term Healthcare facilities, Hospitals, Medical Centers and Behavioral Health Facilities. We are currently looking for staff to help us in supporting our clients during Covid -19 pandemic.
COVID VACCINATION: REQUIRED
BENEFITS WE OFFER
AG Globe Services values our employees’ hard work, dedication, and unselfish act to help our clients in need during this global pandemic.
AG Globe Services offers a membership- based healthcare benefits to our employees. (*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.)
Unlimited Direct Primary Care*
Unlimited Virtual DPC²
Prescription discounts of up to 65 percent
Dental and Vision discounts of up to 50 percent
Our client has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. They believe team members are their greatest resource and are looking for people who share their commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
- Maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the residents
-Working knowledge of building systems and related code requirements
- Demonstrates a high proficiency and understanding of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and code compliance
- Experience preferred in maintaining water source heat pumps, as applicable
- Possess an understanding of OSHA and life safety regulations
- One (1) year supervisory and management experience which may include recruiting staff, coaching, performance management, responsibility of daily department operations
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations and trainings
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications