Moseley Technical Services
Sterling Heights, MI
Check out this new opportunity!
Job ID # 2021-13651
Location:Sterling Heights, MI
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 7 Years
What You’ll Do:
- Perform supportability analysis and maintenance task analysis.
- Review drawings, Change Requests (CR), Engineering Change Proposals (ECP), computer models and other technical documentation to identify maintenance and supply support requirements for the design.
- Review Provisioning files to identify changes required to support the maintenance concept.
- Review RPSTL files to identify changes required to support the maintenance concept.
- Support the development, maintenance and update of requirements database in accordance with GEIA-STD-0007, MIL-STD-1388-2B, and SLIC/SLICWAVE.
- Develop Maintenance Engineering source data to be used in the creation of Field Maintenance Technical Manuals, National Maintenance Work Requests (NMWR), and other publications.
- Assess emerging designs for requirements compliance and recommend design alternatives to enhance supportability and maintainability.
- Conduct detailed tasks analysis as part of the Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) process to identify resources required to maintain and support the design.
- Document results of the detailed task analysis in the Logistic Support Analysis Record (LSAR) database.
- Translate engineering other technical information into source data in support of ILS products development.
What You’ll Need:
- Hands on experience in the maintenance of ground combat vehicles a plus.
- Experience with MIL-STD-1388-2B and GEIA-STD-0007 a plus.
- Experience with LSA/LSAR and SLIC/SLICWARE a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Special Tools and Test Equipment (STTE) a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Provisioning a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Repair Parts and Special Tools List (RPSTL) a plus
- Working knowledge of U.S. Army logistics support structure, policies, and procedures a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications (oral and written) skills required.
- Motivation to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Personal computer skills, familiarity with CAD models (PRO-E/Product View), and proficiency with MS Office applications.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering classification combined with 7 + years of relevant work experience; other degrees will be considered with relevant experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a preemployment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/jobseekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/aboutus/
Still have questions? Reach out toTimothy Johnson (email@example.com)
About the Company
Moseley Technical Services
MTSI was founded by Mr. Moseley in 1994. We strive to serve and satisfy our customers and employees at all times, and continuously build partnerships to improve quality, cost, and schedule adherence.
Our primary goal is providing our customers with excellent service while delivering a quality product accompanied with integrity, professionalism, reliability, and satisfaction. We practice diversity in order to meet our customers’ needs.
MTSI is an employee-oriented corporation, dedicated to supporting our employees with outstanding company representation and ethical relationships. We continually strive for quality and success for our customers and ourselves.