Maintenance - comm'l heat treat (vacuum)
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the scheduling of all preventive maintenance.
- Responsible for the execution of all maintenance programs
- Preventative maintenance on all heat treat equipment, ancillary equipment and build/ grounds
- Emergency/ shut down maintenance on all heat treat equipment & ancillary equipment.
- Responsible to lead 1 Maintenance Technician under this role.
- 5+ years hands on maintenance experience with Heat Treat Equipment: Ovens/ Furnaces. Newer equipment is most desirable.
- Has a working knowledge of PLCs/ Electrical Controls.
- Experience with pneumatics and mechanical operations.
- Must be a self-starter, with strong leadership skills.