Ken’s Foods in Marlborough, MA is hiring!
Come join an amazing team in our state-of-the-art facility located in Marlborough, MA. We are looking for A+ talent to deliver our brand of dressings, marinades and BBQ sauces. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company!
Ken’s Foods is a family owned business that takes pride in its roots. Ken's Foods, Inc was incorporated in 1958, and currently has plant operations in Marlborough, Massachusetts, McDonough, Georgia, Las Vegas, Nevada, and Lebanon, Indiana. In addition, Ken's employs over 1000 employees nationally. To this day, Ken’s is still owned by the same family, as they continue their tradition of flavor obsession. Joining Ken’s Foods is becoming part of an enthusiastic team. Whether you’re in our state-of-the-art facilities or in our corporate headquarters, you’ll enjoy a warm company culture and get all the tools you will need to succeed in your career.
This position will support the Maintenance department. The Maintenance Administrator supports the maintenance function and daily processes through DocStar, parts management and our CMMS functions. The role is responsible for tracking, filing, and preparing information for all members of the maintenance and engineering team as well as other operations functions such as Quality Assurance and Sanitation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Inputs data into Docuware
o Receives documentation and invoices.
• Checks that invoicing from vendors and the goods receipt are done following the terms of payment indicated in the PO.
• Maintain electronic and paper records of all purchase orders and associated invoices, bids, bid analysis, single source statements, NDA, and lien waivers.
• Processes invoices for payment
• Coordinate returns of items
• Maintain operations, parts and maintenance manual library to include prints and automated manuals.
• Prepare and distribute monthly reports
• Prepare monthly purchasing status reports using CMMS data and delivery status updates from the vendors.
• Ensure that selected vendors are in the CMMS master data, and coordinate approval of new vendors to be included in the master data for corporate wide vendors.
• Create PO’s and Process invoices for payment in compliance with the applicable policies including assigning cost center and approving to next step
• Maintain operational stock of machine tools to insure ability to internally machine parts
• Maintains files related to training and appropriate required training documents
• Follow-up with vendors to determine status on overdue or critical parts shipments.
• Work closely with corporate accounting to ensure compliance to purchasing guidelines and procedures and to take advantage of best practices and applicable corporate vendor agreements
• Coordinate and track rebuilding work orders for rebuildable spares.
• Assist in the CAPEX budget tracking.
• Take and publish notes from team meetings.
• Follow-up direct delivery from supplier or freight forwarder to ensure on time delivery of materials and equipment.
• Ensure that the vendor/contractor meets all insurance, NDA, and contractual requirements
• Coordinates supply contracts and maintains an up-to-date vendor/supplier list in the CMMS
• Maintain Bulletin boards
• Orders office and administrative supplies for maintenance.
• Coordinates training sites and times for department training.
• Coordinates travel as required
• Sets up and pulls kits
• Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Highly organized and detailed oriented.
Employment with Ken’s Foods is contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, background screening, and pre-employment assessment.
About the Company
We offer a work environment that is committed to safety and quality, as evidenced by our awarded SQF Level III certification. The health and wellness of our team is important to us; we provide excellent benefits and a friendly culture. We have a diverse customer base that is rapidly growing – an indication of our market acceptance and commitment to the consumer. Ken's is a rewarding place to learn and grow through practical applications of food science, product development, and operations management.