Job DescriptionHave you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Under general supervision, this position provides scheduling and planning of the work of mechanics, bakery projects, and preventive maintenance. This position will also process and maintain, parts ordering, stock room inventory, inventory records, mechanical maintenance records, warranties, equipment specifications and documentation, PM CMMS systems, chemical control, maintenance training documentation and shop tooling. All the duties will be done following established GMP, Food Safety, Personal Safety and Quality policies/procedures.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Perform all position responsibilities following established GMP, Food Safety, Personal Safety and Quality policies and procedures.
- Ensure the integrity of the CMMS computer system
- Ensure inventory, inventory cycle accounting, receiving, and purchase requests/order systems run properly.
- Oversee maintenance tooling and equipment.
- Provide technical support in maintaining the CMMS systems integrity and operability working with corporate team members.
- Maintain safety, security and sanitation of the stockroom.
- Identify and direct the disposition of obsolete inventory items.
- Schedule, plan, and forecast, maintenance resources, tooling and inventory for preventive maintenance, projects and daily work packages.
- Produce and analyze various reports as requested by Supervision.
- Reconcile work performed compared to scheduled resources and consumables.
- Ensure all equipment is included in the preventative maintenance program.
- Evaluate and update preventative maintenance frequency based upon needs analysis.
- Coordinate work tasks with outside contractors
- Create purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and place vendor orders.
- Perform other duties as required by Bakery Management