The Reserves Network
30+ days ago
Are you a Mammography Technologist seeking an immediate position? Are you eager to put your skills to use in your community?
Mammography Technologist Responsibilities:
- Greets patients by confirming patient identification
- Conducts mammography study by positioning breasts; adjusting compression mechanisms
- Keeps mammography supplies and patient drapes ready by inventorying stock
- Enter patient information and results
Mammography Technologist Qualifications:
To be considered for the Mammography Technologist position, you will need the following:
- Associate degree from an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Radiography (R); must be current
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in Mammography (M); must be current
- Current license with Texas Department of Health - MRT
- CPR/BLS certification
- 1 year of experience in Mammography
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company Culture & Perks
- The opportunity to work within your community
- Seeking someone who can start immediately
- Schedule is per diem and will be a 8:30 - 3:00 or 4:00 pm schedule
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $30.00 an hour
If you are seeking a position to start immediately, apply today!
About the Company
The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional and Technical markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements… Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of “Total Staffing Solutions” has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. TRN Staffing works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
20 to 49 employees