Lets do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, were focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We aim to demonstrate our commitment to diversity through all our business practices and invite applications from candidates that share our commitment to this diversity. Our diverse experiences and perspectives help us become a stronger organization. Lets be better together.
Moda Health is seeking a Manager of Facilities that will manage the Facilities and Real Estate functions to provide appropriate centralized service for all locations including Moda, Ardon, Arrow, Astra, Emerging Health, etc. Manage the leasing, planning, construction, installations, operation and maintenance/repair of new and/or existing locations, including property management for subtenants. Manage Safety and Security.
1. Manage Facilities and Real Estate. Manage building operations, maintenance & repair of appropriate locations (with NNN leases) outside of the Tower. Work with real estate brokers to locate, negotiate and secure new space. Work with attorneys to review and revise lease documents.
2. Supervise and develop direct reports, providing daily work direction, vacation scheduling, monitoring attendance, conducting performance reviews, and hiring and training new direct reports.
3. Develop, implement, and manage standards, policies and procedures for areas of responsibility.
4. Review and approve all facilities operation expenses up to $25,000. Review and approve all facilities invoices.
5. Manage all space, furniture, and construction planning. Monitor, report, and recommend workstation/space allocation. Review and approve all major Add/Move Requests.
6. Manage furniture & office equipment specification, acquisition, maintenance & repair. Negotiate with vendors. Manage excess inventory. Manage ergonomics.
7. Provide or manage project management of all building construction, tenant improvements, installations, moves & reconfigurations.
8. Act as tenant representative with property management for leased and subleased space. Specify, coordinate and/or manage all work done in leased space by property management and/or contracted companies. Review and authorize all expenses for approval.
9. Manage Plaza property. Responsible for all building, building systems, equipment & grounds operations, maintenance & repair.
10. Manage acquisition & disposition, maintenance & repair of company owned and leased vehicles.
11. Manage safety, security, and access control. Investigate and resolve problems. Manage Safety Coordinator.
12. Manage lease and sublease maintenance and administration, including all lease payments and sublease invoicing.
13. Manage offsite records storage.
14. Perform other duties as assigned.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If youre ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because its time to discover whats possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.