Envision Healthcare is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced IT Network Operations Manager.
Envision Healthcare is seeking a talented and passionate leader for the Enterprise IT Infrastructure Operations. The hands-on and pro-active leader with exemplary inter-personal skills, will lead the enterprise operations team to support enterprise initiatives, drive process improvements, mitigate technology risks, and develop talent across the team. They will oversee and continuously work to improve reliability and sustainability of the national network infrastructure and relationships across the organization.
The IT Network Operations Manager provides guidance and leadership to the IT department and its technicians, but also directly supports end users by handling escalations, resolving user issues, and monitoring the performance of business-critical systems to prevent delays and outages and quickly resolve ongoing issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the IT Network Operations team including the optimization, modernization and integration of the IT infrastructure systems and components and while providing and maintaining a high level of customer service and support.
- Provide strong expertise and leadership in the delivery and management of cloud based network and telecom solutions.
- Lead/participate in projects and/or continuous process improvement efforts aimed at delivering measurable business value by reducing security and operation risk, while improving reliability, standardization, sustainability and scalability of national infrastructure environment
- Meet/Exceed established service level agreements; serve as the escalation point for critical issues, measure the effectiveness of the IT Infrastructure teams.
- Establish system performance metrics and drive accountability for availability, scalability, recoverability, security, etc..
- Implement and/or enhance disaster recovery, information security and control structures as required.
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Assist cross-functional teams to drive organizational initiatives.
- Assist with preparing an annual IT budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities and maintaining high levels of engagement.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience with 10+ years of progressive experience in Enterprise Infrastructure Operations
- Project management experience of complex and transformational projects
- Experience with cross functional and/or Matrix management
- Expert in operational service management including Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Asset, Configuration and performance metrics
- Experience delivering in various cloud environments including AWS
Knowledge and Skills:
- Very strong interpersonal skills; able to build relationships and influence across the enterprise and adept at working in a global, large scale, cross functional, highly collaborative and high-performance environment; ability to interact and effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Able to simplify and explain complex topics coupled with strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated strength in vendor management and knowledge of financial management.
- Strong process engineering and change management skills (demonstrated success in Agile/DevOps transformation a plus), ITIL framework, technology advancement and cross-functional technology projects
- Strong management skills in a technical environment, including infrastructure engineering and operations
- Strong organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills that result in conclusive recommendations / decisions
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and highly dynamic work environment
- Able to thrive in an environment that requires a high degree of autonomy, integrity and accountability
- Successful track record of analytical thinking and problem solving
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salary Range: $96,300K - $115,000K