Manager of Clinical Operations (Nurse) Sign-on bonus
We are a full-service hospital. There are well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel that make up our team. We are proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort worth healthcare with nearly 600 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Together we form a team that is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment
Based on years of experienceSign On:
Yes, World Class, Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance 401K with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Programs, Flex Spending Account, Adoption Assistance, etc.Position Type:
Full-time, permanent position, M-F, no weekendsFacility Type:
432-Bed Full-Service Level II Trauma CenterDepartment:
Nursing Administrative Services
- Comprised of: House Supervisors, Staffing, Bed Management, Nursing Resource Unit, and Vascular Access
- This position coordinates the departmental functions of the Nursing Administrative Services (House Supervisors, Staffing, Bed Management, Nursing Resource Unit, and Vascular Access).
- Maintains working conditions which enhance the competence, autonomy and accountability of the employees in these departments.
- The manager is responsible for leadership of all personnel in this department and functions as a resource for physicians, staff, and patients.
- Bachelors of Science, Nursing, (BSN), Required
- MSN, Preferred
- Current Texas RN or Compact/Multi-State license, Required
- AHA-BLS, Required
- AHA-ACLS, Required
- 3 Years of management experience in Healthcare
- Minimum of 3 years of nursing practice
- Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Office products (i.e., word, excel, outlook, power point).
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Requires occasional walking from department to department
- Requires frequent sitting at a work-station or desk;
- Work may include occasional pushing and/or pulling, lifting, and carrying objects weighing up to 20 lb., such as files, documents and computer printouts.
- Work requires finger dexterity and eye hand coordination to operate a computer keyboard at an advanced skill level.
- 63rd on Fortune’s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Our System was recently named to the list of World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 10th year in a row!
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture. We offer:
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.