Manager of Software Implementation
One of our Austin clients is looking for a Manager of Software Implementation to join a fast-growing team! As the Manager of Software Implementation, you will report directly to the Senior Director of Client Services and be responsible for leading the Software Implementation team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, SaaS or Haas -based organization company, or related company
- 5+ years of Customer Implementation Experience
- 3+ years in project and team management
- Proficiency in MS Office, Salesforce, Jira Product Management Software and other Project Management Software such as Taskray
- Experience with SaaS Software Implementation Management in a fast paced environment
- Experience in a HaaS environment is a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Significant experience in technical implementation management ideally in a SaaS Business Analyst environment
- Project management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and coach large teams to facilitate team personal growth and strategic process and improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to scale software implementation teams & processes in a high-growth environment
- Proficiency in Project Management Software and Salesforce Platform.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Manage a mid-size to large team of Software Implementation Specialists and Software Implementation Supervisors.
Develop a thorough understanding (SME) of all internal software solutions.
Support an effective implementation methodology to deliver outstanding customer service for all internal and external stakeholders.
Set performance standards to meet the service goals of the organization. Coach the software implementation team to achieve performance goals and objectives.
Drive strategy and process improvements to improve efficiency and scale to meet growing business needs
Advise customers on the value of client solutions and help key stakeholders understand the value they are receiving from software deployments.
Manage client implementation feedback into lesson's learned by identifying, documenting, and working with multiple teams to mitigate risk and increase client satisfaction.
Manage metrics and reporting through Salesforce to maintain workload balance and productivity strategies for the Software Implementation team.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Software Implementation (5 years of experience is required)
- Manager (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
About the Company
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We've never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we've expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company's history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.