We are in search of a Managing Attorney for a national and regional title company in the Northern VA area with a minimum of 4 years experience in title insurance and real estate settlements. In addition, he/she will be comfortable networking with strong analytical, interpersonal, written and public speaking skills, and possess the ability to perform extensive research.
· Bachelor’s degree in Law (essential).
· Admitted as a Notary Public (essential).
· Solid experience in title insurance underwriting, curative and claims.
· Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills
· Ability to learn new substantive legal topics and factual subject matters as-needed based on
the nature of a matter.
· Proven leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work professionally and collaboratively with partners, associates, and support staff.
· Capable net-worker with excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
This position is full time. Compensation will include competitive pay and offer benefits such as health, dental and vision insurance as well as 401K matching, paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave.
Qualified candidates must be and remain licensed to practice law and in good