Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world's water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success - transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua's unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds - freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as "One Evoqua". We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world's first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Evoqua Water Technologies has a great opportunity for a career minded Final Test Technician Lead in our Colorado Springs plant. In this position you will manage 5+ employees as well as provide hands on testing of high purity water systems.
- Safety minded leader
- Team leadership - help oversee a team of 5 or more in the Factory acceptance test department for high purity water equipment
- Customer interaction - work with customers on factory acceptance testing and validation
- Able to relay knowledge and advice in person, over the phone, and in writing to plant engineers, customers, field service engineers and other stakeholders clearly and professionally
- Connects, programs, evaluates and troubleshoots equipment ensuring adherence to quality and customer standards
- Records test results and evaluations on associated quality documents and internal forms
- Maintains equipment and work area in a clean and safe condition
- Understands and interprets programming logic (Siemens/Allen Bradley)
- Basis understanding of SAP or able to learn SAP (ERP system)
- Drives continuous improvement process and conducts daily housekeeping/5S audits to ensure continuous improvement activities
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED required. (Associates degree or 2 years vocational/technical training preferred).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience required
- Proficient in the use of hand tools as well as complicated jigs and fixtures
- Must understand and apply all applicable piping codes and requirements
- Must be able to read and understand detailed layout, Process and Instrumentation diagrams (P&ID), general arrangement (GA), and assembly drawings
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO is the Law - Poster (PDF) Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.Nearest Major Market:
Evoqua Water Technologies is the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world’s most fundamental natural resource: water.
Evoqua has a more than 100-year heritage of innovation and industry firsts, market-leading expertise, and unmatched customer service, where it continues to transform water and wastewater. Its cost-effective and reliable treatment systems and services ensure uninterrupted quantity and quality of water, enable regulatory and environmental compliance, increase efficiency through water reuse, and prepare customers for next-generation demands. Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and service helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and enable leisure and commercial industry to maximize productivity and profitability.
Who we serve: Evoqua serves a wide range of industrial markets including: food and beverage, chemical processing, hydrocarbon processing, life sciences, marine, microelectronics, mining, oil and gas, and power. The company also serves the municipal water and wastewater market and provides support to more than 200,000 installations worldwide.
Service is at our core. We offer reliable and responsive services backed by knowledgeable water experts and the water industry’s most extensive service network. Our service technicians can reach 85% of the US and CA population in under two hours. That means Evoqua can make issues go away quickly.
Innovation is part of our DNA dating back more than 100 years when one of the founders of one of our businesses -- Wallace & Tiernan -- invented the process to disinfect drinking water using chlorine and filtration. Life Magazine later cited the invention as 'probably the most significant public health advancement of the millennium' for helping to save countless lives. We continue to innovate for our customers every day.