The leading electronic measurement company who is also on the forefront of technology innovations. This role is for Manufacturing Operations – Visual
and we are looking for candidates to collaborate with Tellus Solutions
to create innovative solutions and to fulfill on our client's mission.Job Description:Manufacturing Operations, FVisual
- This day shift position is in our semiconductor DieFab area in Santa Rosa, California. We manufacture integrated circuits in support of our internal and external customers. You will be part of the visual inspection team using high powered microscopes to inspect for the final integrity of both production and development of circuits.
- Though you will be part of a team, you will be working independently to contribute to the area's goals.
- The scope and complexity of your training will be based on your existing knowledge and capabilities as well as how fast you can acquire new skills.
- Each operator is expected to operate a high powered microscope and using product specific guidelines make an informed decision about the overall quality of a chip prior to shipment.
- Position requires great attention to detail and the ability to follow a strict quality standard for both Integrated Circuits and Diodes.
- Experience with aspects of integrated circuit fabrication processing including but not limited to sort or visual inspection desired.
- Ability to focus on intricate patterns to find small imperfections using a microscope
- Experience working under a microscope for detailed inspections.
- Experience with inspection at 50x, 100x and 600x.
- The ability to work in an ESD room environment.
- Ability to handle and process delicate and small materials.
- Attention to detail
- Skilled handling of delicate products.
- Focus and concentration
- Good verbal and written communication skills