The leading electronic measurement company who is also on the forefront of technology innovations. This role is for Manufacturing Ops Support, Bonding Services (Third Shift)
and we are looking for candidates to collaborate with Tellus Solutions to
create innovative solutions and to fulfill on our client's mission.Job Description:
- Position is in our semiconductor DieFab area in Santa Rosa, California. We manufacture integrated circuits in support of our internal and external customers.
- You will be part of a team that handles both production and development circuits; you will work closely with engineering groups, area trainers and other operators.
- Though you will be part of a team, you will be working independently to contribute to the area's goals. The scope and complexity of your work will be based on your current capabilities and your ability to gain new skills.
- The bonding service position requires the ability to handle delicate products as instructed by the product documentation and engineering specifications.
- Operators are responsible for following diagrams to solder, epoxy, and wire bond chips to packages so the parts can be tested for future reliability-. This position requires hand eye coordination under a microscope.
- The ability to work in an ESD room environment.
- The ability to raise concerns though a standardized chain of command.
- Ability to handle and process delicate materials in chip or wafer form.
- Skilled hand-eye coordination is imperative for proper handling and movement of parts
- Experience with aspects of integrated circuit fabrication processing including but not limited to sort or visual inspection is desired.
- Previous experience with solder, epoxy and wire bonding is desired
- Skilled hand eye coordination
- Ability to handle delicate products.
- Team communication and collaboration
- Good verbal and written communication skills