The leading electronic measurement company who is also on the forefront of technology innovations. This role is for Manufacturing Technical Specialist - Expert (Swing)
and we are looking for candidates to collaborate with Tellus Solutions
to create innovative solutions and to fulfill on our client's mission.Job Description:
Requirements:Position will train on day shift, but preferred swing shift post training 3 months or soJob Qualifications:Musts:
- Emphasis is on supporting Manufacturing Production and Test Hardware implementation, support and maintenance. Primary responsibility is to address and resolve all hardware related issues that affect product manufacturing and manufacturing test systems both in the factory and Support Centers.
- Develop, verify and deploy manufacturing test solutions for computer-based instruments. Work closely with Electronic Engineering team in the support of test methodologies based on thorough understanding of product design, specifications, and defect/failure modes.
- Expert knowledge of component level trouble shooting using schematics, block diagrams and appropriate test equipment.
- Develop and manage activities and deliverables that maximize test system operational up-time and deployment of automated calibration software for manufacturing centers worldwide.
- Requires higher education or specialized training/certification; e.g. AS/BS in Electronic Technology or Engineering.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years related experience.; Test & Measurement domain knowledge of measurement techniques and products.
- Provide technical leadership in the support of complex manufacturing processes.
- Solid grasp and understanding of RF and Microwave theory and applications; Solid understanding of analog and digital circuits and theory; Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Provide technical leadership in making technical decisions. Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office suite), written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills required. Provide project leadership (scoping, outlining, execution for expected results) proven track record of learning new concepts and theories.
- Ability to learn quickly, work with and succeed in spite of complex technical information systems. Self directed and results oriented working style.
- Knowledge and experience in developing, writing and implementation of test software code, e.g. VEE Knowledge of other software languages is a plus.
- Ability to manage the completion of tasks with a virtual technical engineering team.
- Experience in Test & Measurement calibration, metrology or measurement uncertainty.
- Knowledge and experience with process and reliability improvement processes.
- Knowledge of process flow design.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical analysis for quality control.