Manufacture Technician for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in San Diego, CA.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- New grad welcome
- Available all shifts
You’ll Be Doing:
- Performing a wide variety of assigned manufacturing tasks to produce high quality product Work independently or in group setting Follow all safety protocols and practices
- Performing work order processing to complete products to inventory
- Perform assembly on piece parts into completed Sub-assembly Use laboratory tools and skills to measure and quantify materials Perform various operations using MES and ERP operating systems
- Making processing decisions based on interpreting quality data
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area Carrying out aspects of the assigned production process which may include: Operation of various liquid-handling robots Analyzing data Performing kitting and other packaging functions Using complex automated robotic systems to manage product through a highly automated workflow
- Follow complex work instructions and sop's Handling, storing and disposing of chemical solutions (may include hazardous material), final inspection and packaging
- Other laboratory duties as needed Requirements: Excellent familiarity with standard laboratory practices and quality systems Communicate well with supervisor and other employees
- Experience with SOPs, travelers, ECOs, and GMP is a plus Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position.
- Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
401K Retirement Saving Plan
Life & Disability Insurance
Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
Employee Discount Program’s
Referral Bonus Program’s
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Mary Nguyen at email@example.com
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.