Perform Manufacturing work in a production environment. Work will include general/manual labor, machine operation, assembly, and material handling.
*Load and unload machinery and equipment
*Monitor and check the product quality and document results in strict adherence to protocols in a discrete manufacturing environment.
*Routine operation of equipment including inspection, cleaning, and maintenance in accordance with operational instructions
*Strictly following health and safety procedures and protocols
- Equipment Maintenance
- Proficiency with Power Tools
- Ability to Comprehend Blueprints
- Ability to Operate Computer Aided Design (CAD) Software
- Ability to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Problem Sensitivity
- Analytical Skills
- Reasoning Skills
- Proficiency in Math and Measurement
- Respect for Safety Guidelines and Regulations
*Looking for 3+ years of hands on machine operation, material handling, or assembly work.
*Travel is required for these projects, including being away from home for the duration (minimum 3 months).
*PMG will not facilitate or pay for travel ahead of time, rather reimbursement upon arrival.
*Must meet background check and drug test requirements.
*No specific certification or education completion is required.
- PMG is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce.