MARKETING & BRAND DESIGNER
N1 Discovery, LLC.
Are you tired of implementing someone else’s marketing strategy and believe you have the creative vision to define the marketing strategy for a high-tech company... come join the N1D team!
N1 Discovery, LLC. (N1D) is seeking someone who is highly driven, team-oriented, and self-motivated to join our unique and growing company. You will be a key member of the N1D team, actively working to define N1D’s marketing strategy and implementing initiatives to execute your strategy. This position will allow the right creative person to build and guide the future of N1D branding and marketing.
N1D is a leader in the fields of Digital Forensics, eDiscovery and Cyber Security. N1D offers a comprehensive suite of cyber services to help our clients solve complex issues. We employ experienced professionals and, utilizing proven methodologies, we provide our clients with comprehensive solutions. Our teams work collaboratively, leveraging the knowledge and experience of our experts to resolve problems and get critical information to our clients. We also prioritize service to our community, performing pro-bono last-message recovery services for families who lost a child (see our website for more information about N1D’s community involvement).
N1D is an equal opportunity employer. When you join the N1D team, you’ll earn a competitive salary and a suite of benefits, including 401k with company match, generous paid time off, full medical/dental/vision starting on day one, and health savings account. N1D values and encourages continuous learning and reimburses relevant training and certification costs. We also support our team members’ personal volunteerism and strive to provide opportunities to help each other and our communities.
The N1D team is comprised of passionate, inquisitive, and interesting individuals. N1D is not hyper focused on performance metrics such as utilization; rather, we focus on delivering high-quality investigative work and exceeding our clients’ expectations. Our leadership understands the consultative nature and complexity of the work we perform (having done the work themselves for many years), and they work diligently to change the paradigm, focusing on empowering our employees and maintaining a culture of inclusivity, growth, and fun. A dedicated group organizes frequent events, both virtual and in-person, to take time out of the workday to hang out as friends.
- Use your creativity to define the future branding and marketing of N1D – no two days are alike
- Create and design impactful website content to introduce N1D to prospective clients
- Manage website and social media content
- Ensure consistent messaging to clients across all platforms
- Liaison with outside marketing consultants to support your strategy as needed
- Create and implement N1D’s approach to conferences and events
- Organize and direct podcast content creation
- Stay up-to-date with social media and market trends and update N1D’s strategy to implement cutting-edge techniques
- Collaborate on new workflows and improvements to existing practices
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in digital media, marketing, communications, English, journalism or related field of study from an accredited university
- One (1) or more years of experience working in a business environment coordinating marketing and/or social media content on applicable platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs)
- Experience using web analytics tools to drive engagement strategies
- Experience writing for the web, social media, and/or traditional media
- Experience managing and growing multiple paid advertising accounts
- Trustworthiness and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent creative thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate N1D’s mission, goals and value
- Ability to utilize business sense and creativity to develop new ideas and solutions
- Organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to work remotely from home office and/or in company office
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment and also independently
- Strong desire to enhance skills while remaining focused on supporting the company’s mission
- Occasional travel and work on nights/weekends. N1D requires that new employees be fully vaccinated for company travel.
What Will Make You Stand Out?
- Impressive marketing portfolio
- Proven track record with successful marketing campaigns
- Fluent in other languages
- Commitment to community volunteerism