The Marketing Communications Manager works closely with Product, Sales & Marketing to implement marketing communication plans using a range of media and tactics. This position is responsible for the planning and execution of marketing communication initiatives that support the Company's business objectives.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Define a comprehensive communication strategy, in line with the overall company and marketing strategy.
• Implement this strategy adequately in the various elements of the communication mix (advertising, advertorials, on-line, PR, event marketing, etc.) and assign the budget accordingly.
• Be the custodian of the Aireloom and Kluft brands (brands attributes, brands identity, key visuals, etc.) and adapt them over time to keep them relevant, desirable and up to date.
• Act internally and externally as a brand ambassador.
• Plan and execute the appropriate media strategy and verify post campaign effectiveness.
• Support the company’s network of retailers in their own communications plans, providing them with the appropriate tools to ensure the communication of a consistent brand image.
• Define and execute a PR program to reach effectively the company’s trade and end consumer audiences.
• Develop the brochures and leaflets required to promote the brands’ activities (product launch, trade show, etc.).
• Produce all brand and product imagery and copy used by the company and its partners.
• Design and implement other consumer marketing actions such as targeted event or mailings.
• Manage the Marketing Requests related to communications topics.
• Manage the different agencies and other communications partners (creative, media, PR).
• Conduct regular brand review to benchmark Aireloom and Kluft communications against their major competitors (positioning, execution, share of voice, etc.) and initiate corrective actions.
• Manage the communications budget.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in communications (company or agency).
• Proven experience in media strategy and PR programs.
• Excellent creative and communications skills.
• Ability to work in a small and lean organization, hands-on, result oriented, team player and leadership skills.
WORK PLACE & TRAVEL
• Office in Rancho Cucamonga, with trips for meetings with agencies & clients and exhibitions (20%).