Marketing Consultant I
Artech Information Systems LLC
|Reference # :||21-45204||Title :||Marketing Consultant I|
|Location :||Bellevue, WA|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/02/2021 / 12/24/2021|
|Role - Marketing Consultant|
Location - Remote
Duration - 4+ months.
Enterprise Go to Market is responsible for and assists in flawless execution of initiatives across the Marketing portfolio, leading teams through the end to end process. This role will focus on ensuring the enterprise is prepared and aligned to deliver against business metrics and timelines. Communicate and deliver reporting against the enterprise plan of record for cross-functional teams.
To be successful in this role you must have excellent organization skills with attention to detail, strong interpersonal and presentation skills, and work efficiently and effectively under extreme time constraints and rapid changes to deliver results by critical deadlines. Ability to establish and maintain outstanding oral and written communication, and build/maintain relationships.
Should be located near Hub/Office or surrounding city (~50 miles in distance)
Reston, VA (DC)
Overland Park KC
• Deliver monthly/quarterly reporting against the enterprise plan of record, Enterprise Activity Tracker
• Test and support Enterprise Intake Tool (ORBIT)
• Monitor Change Requests for offers and promotion
• Deliver weekly Calendar
• Assist with a variety of initiatives from intake to market launch across the Marketing landscape, focused on offers and promotions, across lines of business.
• Assist in the go to market launch process for offers and promotions, including briefing cross functional support teams, assisting with planning, reviewing, and approving training and marketing communications to the frontline, and ensuring alignment of key messaging and positioning across all channels.
• Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
Target hire date: ASAP
No approved expenses.
Must haves: MSFT skills, entry – mid level position, detail oriented and ability to multitask and handle a fast pace environment
Will support various lines of business (Consumer, Base, TB, Accessories etc... I like to say we are the glue/team that keeps things moving and together
Applicants should be located near Hub/Office or surrounding city (~50 miles in distance) Reston, VA (DC) Bellevue, WA Overland Park KC Atlanta, GA Dallas, TX (they can be remote, but as stated within a ~50 mile radius in case)
Potential for extension.
About the Company
Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is a full-service staff augmentation firm dedicated to providing mission critical human capital solutions. Founded in 1992, Artech has an estimated $810M annual revenue run rate for 2019 and about 10,500 employees and consultants across the US, Canada, India, and China. Artech is a minority- and women-owned enterprise (MWBE) and is certified by the WBENC, NMSDC, and CPUC. Artech is also a NMSDC Corporate Plus member and was recently ranked as the 11th largest IT staffing firm and the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Companies in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).
As a Tier-1 Preferred Supplier to over 80 Fortune 500 clients and federal government entities, Artech has extensive staff augmentation experience in both IT and non-IT categories. Artech provides a variety of workforce solutions to meet the needs of its clients in support of job categories such as Information Technology (IT); Engineering; Professional and Managerial; Scientific, Clinical and regulatory; HR; Legal; Sales and Marketing; and Finance and Accounting.