Healthcare’s helping hand.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
We are looking for a marketing coordinator to join our award-winning culture and support our brand team. The role is responsible for providing support for brand managers on all online and offline marketing projects.
As a condition of employment at CHG Healthcare you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date, subject to reasonable accommodations as required by law. To learn more about our commitment to health and safety of our people, click here.
- Coordinate production of marketing deliverables with members of the creative, project management and interactive marketing teams
- Write internal project briefs, schedule projects, and ensure timely, on-budget delivery of agreed upon deliverables
- Balance multiple competing priorities
- Review copy and design for accuracy and adherence to brand standards
- Provide assistance in media plan management, information gathering and analysis
- Assist in management of marketing programs including email, conventions, print, and paid media channels
- Schedule meetings, prepare agendas and pertinent information and take and disseminate notes
- Process invoicing and credit card charges
- Assist brand manager with special requests as needed
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication or business
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and manage flow of projects
- Extensive PC knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Professional, collaborative team player
- Manage time effectively and devise and achieve work goals independently
In return, we offer:
- Earn up to $28/hr.
- Flexible work schedules - including work from home options available
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Award-winning training and development programs
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
How to Get Started
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer