Clarke Mosquito Control
Saint Charles, IL
Clarke – the leading provider of solutions for the aquatic habitat management and mosquito control industries is seeking to hire a Marketing Coordinator to develop, manage, and deliver marketing communications to support the development and growth of its Aquatic Services division.
This position is perfect for someone with a knack for creating energetic marketing content and for managing communications across multiple platforms and who is seeking an opportunity to work with a first class team and make a difference in the world!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will be a key player on a small team of extraordinary marketing professionals supporting and empowering the engine of sales growth, business expansion, and customer experience. While your primary focus will be in support of our Aquatic Services division, you will also have the opportunity to support and participate in programs that support the whole of the Clarke business.
Working on a smaller team will give you access to, and visibility amongst, team members at all levels of the organization. Your work will have immediate impact on the success of the business and achievement of strategic goals and objectives.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package that will include health insurance, 401k plan, tuition assistance, and a very generous holiday and paid time off package.
Clarke, we live up to our mission to make communities more livable, safe and comfortable. We are a global public health products and services Company that pioneers, develops, and delivers environmentally responsible aquatic services and mosquito control solutions to create healthy waterways, control nuisances and prevent disease.
We are looking for a coworker who is passionate about sustainable living, caring for our planet and other people. We value the hard work and time that our team puts in, and have not forgotten that without them, we could not be successful.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or marketing communications.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience. Experience in aquatic management or similar environmental services field, and a working knowledge of EPA regulated products, would be a tremendous plus.
- Subject matter expert interview experience and the ability to translate complex information into easily digestible content is a must.
- Independent thinker with the ability to create strong and effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and partners and to work.
- Experience with managing projects from planning through execution phases
- Advanced proficiency in the most recent release of MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other software
- Capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively partner with coworkers, management and cross-functional teams to meet performance objectives and to support mission and vision of the Company
ARE YOU READY?
If you are excited about what you've read and feel that you are right for this role, please submit your resume and relevant information.
Be sure to check out our website (www.clarke.com) to learn more about how Clarke is helping to make the world more livable, safe & comfortable.
Clarke is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer