30+ days ago
FT LAUDERDALE, FL
The marketing assistant plays a key role in creating and marketing to our member business clients utilizing HTML , Social Media ,Video / interactive content .You will interact with the client and the various media companies
Managing information from various sources and translating that into effective communications is the key to success in this entry level position.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- 1 year graphic design experience with the ability to think creatively
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Creative writing abilities for advertising & marketing
- Must be comfortable editing HTML for emails
- Literate in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate with business owners
Our marketing department is well integrated into our core business, and is it imperative that candidates have a passion for creating marketing that results in increased sales, and a desire to learn about and positively impact the “business" side of marketing.
Trade First is a well-established B2B marketing firm that has been serving the local business community since 1978. We support the local business community and help them grow and seek someone who has passion for supporting local small businesses
We offer a flexible full time schedule that includes benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary commensurate with ability