Triumph Capital Partners is an exciting startup in the private lending space looking for a highly motivated Marketing Manager. This role will own value-added marketing to establish and lead assist growth Triumph Capital Partners sales efforts. Your work will impact the look, feel, and development of how our brokers and borrowers understand our financial products. Our goal is to distinguish and disambiguate the Triumph Capital Partners product offering within a highly competitive private lending landscape. This effort must be lead with a deep qualitative and quantitative understanding while acknowledging a “what we did”, “what we learned” and “what we are doing next” mentality.
The ideal individual will have an understanding of how to think differently about marketing-related functions. Positioning our financial products differently is key, but understanding the "what" and "why" that drives borrower and originator decision making is even more important. In many cases, product positioning, technology investments, and relationships will go further than banner campaigns, SEO and SEM. Regardless they are all investments that you will lead with the executive team. Technology background and a qual/quant centric mindset should be the sole focus of decision making.
- Analyze and monitor market trends while leading executive-level decision making of all marketing related functions with product-level demand generation at the forefront.
- Develop market research efforts to accurately position financial products literally and visually against known qual/quant pain points.
- Ensure perpetuated consistency of the Triumph Capital brand literally and visually, continually refine all product communications with market research data and advertising performance data.
- Standardize process across all marketing functions in an effort to hire, direct and grow “marketing operations” and “call center” programs with the intent of building a world-class team.
- Implement measurable and scalable inbound lead generation for wholesale and retail market segments driven by objective insight and goal funnels that perform.
- Empower partners and products by creating collateral including product marketing tear sheets, video ads, pitch decks, playbooks, and product-related assets.
- Establish email, banner and search engine based retargeting campaigns for intent-based conversion funnels, find objective growth opportunities and nurture them for ROI.
- SEO: Assist in creating original content and lead all public relations efforts, establish relationships with leading publications and embargo content at a cadence that proves measurably valuable.
- SEM: Develop targeted keyword advertising programs with reasonable impression vs. conversion rates while mitigating CPA/CPL and excess cash flow burn, scale them.
- Implement intent and signal based digital advertising, retargeting, and email marketing related touchpoints with technology and tooling.
- Create a CRM data sanctuary of prospects, leads and prior customers to market products and services to, leverage this for marketing automation and continual touchpoint opportunities.
- Coordinate trade show attendance, booth design, and assist the sales team where possible.
- Clearly define martech + origination software technology investment opportunities with product-level technical scoping and lead engineering efforts where applicable.
- Build and manage Email + SMS sequences and workflows for lead nurturing and automated prospecting.
- Develop automated prospecting for sales team members including outbound email paths.
- Create automated Email + SMS follow-ups for post loan closing follow up and customer review solicitation.
- Obsessively monitor competitors by establishing news alerts, watching requisitions and marketing campaigns.
About Triumph Capital Partners:
- 2+ years globally scoped brand-building experience.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in Real Estate or Lending environment.
- Ability to lead, inspire and manage others, with a bottom-up approach.
- Ideas not egos “can do” attitude, willing to help wherever needed.
- Exemplary prior results in driving growth.
- Demonstrable experience leading marketing efforts as an extension of a sales team.
- Able to understand and resolve complex martech problems with irrevocable logic.
- Successful experience growing and managing - projects and teams.
- Extensive technical background, rooted in product, hardware or software development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic thinking.
- Ability to function in a team setting and take direction from colleagues.
- Ability to collaborate with a range of professionals.
- Ability to assess problems and implement a solution.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
- InDesign Creative Suite experience and working knowledge required.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Adobe and other communications-related software programs.
- Can-do attitude, flexible, and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere.
Triumph Capital Partners is a Direct Private Lender providing debt financing to Real Estate Investors Nationwide.The Firm’s principals have a combined 40+ years of experience in Property Development and Real Estate Finance and have originated over $1 billion in high-yielding private mortgages.